How Open and Safe Is Your Relationship Environment?
“If you feel like you are emotionally or physically attracted to someone else, does your relationship offer you a safe enough space to share this with your partner?” – Brad Harmsworth
I’m joined by Brad Harmsworth, who also happens to be my first male guest. He is a serial entrepreneur and co-owns 5 businesses with his wife Xtina Harmsworth. He also has a background in psychology and isn’t afraid to go against the grain in what he thinks and says.
In this episode we discuss the following:
- Emotional and physical affairs and how these are created and can be avoided.
- The reality of being attracted to other people.
- How emotional connections outside your relationship can be more hurtful than a physical one.
- Our social needs and how we dangerously rely on one person to meet them all.
- How to create a strong identity and self-awareness for yourself.
- About our purpose and if our spouse is helping us fulfill it – or is distracting us from it.
- Treating dating like an interview so you stop wasting your time and effort – and pain.
Brad is an amazing guest, not only because of his interesting views, but because he is very candid and has no interest in sugarcoating anything he says!
If any of the above conversations has affected you and you would like to speak about it, please reach out to me at email@example.com.
Click on my Calendly link here to book your FREE coaching session
Please don’t forget to Subscribe, Rate, and Review if you enjoyed listening to the podcast!
Connect with Brad Harmsworth:
Use this FREE PERSONAL ASSESSMENT TOOL to find out what areas you need to work on to EMPOWER YOURSELF, so you start having the relationship you truly need and deserve
Enter your details below and I'll send over your free self assessment right away to the email address you provide.