Is This Relationship Right For Me? – Part 2
“You are more than capable of getting what you desire if you feed yourself the right mindset.” – Anne Hellgren
In Episode 39, I shared my first 5 things to think about to establish if you are in the right relationship for YOU. I share these points with the hope that you take time to honestly evaluate your relationship and how you are experiencing it. We know that who we are in a relationship with affects so many areas of our lives. It affects our emotional, physical, financial, and mental health. And it also affects how we show up in our careers, parenting, business, friendships, and much more.
On this week’s episode, Part 2 looks at the following points in further detail:
- Are your instincts, reasoning, emotions, or body telling you it’s not the person? You need to listen in.
- Are making the decision to be in the relationship out of fear? Fear of loss, disappointment, failure, loneliness, or other disempowering reasons?
- Are you being led away from your spirituality, morals, values, ethics, and who you truly are or want to be?
- Do you feel that they don’t meet your standards?
- Are they emotional fillers or emotional drainers?
These questions can sometimes be really difficult to honestly examine as they can bring up some unwanted or challenging truths that we’re not ready to face. However, imagine how much time you have already wasted. How much money, heartache, resources, opportunities, and happiness has already passed you by because of your relationship? Do you really want to continue like this any longer? How much more are you willing to lose before doing something about it?
My hope is to inspire people to live the most fulfilled, joyful, successful, and empowered life they possibly can by getting their relationships right. So as you listen in, keep in mind how much you have already lost and how much more you are willing to lose before taking action.
If you or anyone you know could benefit from a complimentary 30-minute coaching call to help get some clarity, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’re not alone on this journey, so don’t suffer in silence.
Please don’t forget to Subscribe, Rate, and Review if you enjoyed listening to the podcast!