Why Seeking Professional Help When You Need It Is A Must!
“If you need help, why would you not seek it? Why would you not want to be better if you could?” – Sasha Gardner
In this first part of a two part episode, I am joined by someone I consider to have one of the most beautiful souls and kindest hearts I’ve ever met. I have the pleasure of speaking with Sasha Gardner, who is a personal trainer and lover of personal development. She is also a previous client of mine and who I now also have the privilege of calling a dear friend.
Sasha shares her personal stories in a very candid and vulnerable way about why she reached out to me as a relationship coach.
We then go on to talk about the following:
- Why putting your mental health as a priority is essential!
- There is a difference in the kind of help you seek when you feel you need help.
- The importance of being able to work on yourself on a constant basis
- How self-love helps you get the kind of relationship you desire- with yourself first- then with others.
- How we have to be active participants in our own mental, emotional and physical and growth and empowerment.
The second part of this interview will be published on the 22nd of December 2022. So don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast to get a notification when it has been released!
If you would also like to work with me and get the same amazing results that Sasha got, just send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or Click this Calendly Link to schedule a FREE 30-minute Private Coaching Session with me! My thank you for being a listener and because I want you to win 2023 and beyond!
Please don’t forget to Subscribe, Rate, and Review if you enjoyed listening to the podcast!
Connect with Sasha Garner: